- Infectiously connecting a group of overlooked friends
- As the heart, hands, voice, and compassion of the Body of Christ
- In an essentials-only church that gathers right where they live
Thirty brief pages to share our story & ideas
- What do you mean by “green” church?
- “Kim”, Christ-formed in a twenty-dollar experiment
- “Stan”, Christ-formed through a food box
- “Jay”, Christ-formed through orphans’ shoes
- What does a “gathering” look like?
- Being the Body of Christ on-site: how to begin
- The Romans 16 expression of elemental church life
- The “meal”…yeah, its church for the rest of us!
- Finding the person God has made “hungry”
“The most life-changing ministry we can humanly pursue with a group of overlooked friends is a simple Body of Christ, a Church, planted among them, to be His Hands, His Heart, His Voice, His Compassion in their circle of relationships.”